6.21.2009

The two daddy's in my life.




Happy Father's day Adam!!!
I honestly never thought before I had jonah that he would mature so fast into this amazing father that he is today. He jumped right into being an amazing dad. He loves to play and teach jonah new things. with how protective and close I am to jonah, you know adam must be amazing for me to work 9 hours and leave jonah in his care! I know that adam will be a great father in all the stages of jonah's life. I see that spark in his eye whenever he talks about or talks to him. Jonah adores his daddy! And so do I!
love you babe!






To my daddy:
I know that we haven't always been on good terms and we have had a lot of rough times but over the past few years I feel like all the things are getting smoothed out. I don't want years later when it's too late to look back and think how you only lived a street away from me but I never knew you. I think that one of God's purposes with having me have Jonah was to bring us together. Not a day goes by that I don't think about how I would love to have you in our life more. I feel like we have already missed out on so much life together already that we shouldn't waste a second. I'm sorry for all the things I did when I was younger. I'm sorry for pushing everyone away and rebelling. I'm sorry for yelling and staying away from home for days. That's all over now and I forgive you for everything as well. Just know dad that I love you and I hope someday to be as close as possible to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment