6.19.2009

June passes in June



























































sorry it's been so long...: (
started working again at northridge lanes and that's been keeping busy enough for now that my spare time is going to joner, adam, friends and housework. i have a lot of stuff to post so it might take a few different posts to catch up!
.
.
.
The Hubby's grandma June passed away on Tuesday this week. She was a very sweet lady. I wish we would have spent more time with her before she passed so that I could have known her better. I will say that I am glad that she did not suffer for a really long time. The last year she has been going but it's been up and down. I'm just glad that she passed away with a very loving family helping take care of her and a great place to live at forest glen. Rest in Peace June. Love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment