4.01.2009

police calls, screaming kids and deliverance


things are hard.
the hubby and i are having quite a few issues.
i've been feeling sick.
i have a flat tire.
we are poor.
jonah was yelling at me all day.
i got the cops called on me for putting a note in someone's car.
my doctor's office is no longer accepting my insurance.

God always gets me through. there is a light at the end of the very long, dark, scary tunnel. when i stop to see the great things that God does for me and my family i feel like poo for complaining for a second.
i have a wonderful husband who loves me very much and tolerates me when i'm hormonal.
i'm healthy enough. God has gotten me safely through 4 surgeries and giving birth to a baby.
yes i have a flat tire but at least i have a car. i car that runs. and i don't have to sleep in it.
i have several babysitting jobs for really great families. my husband started a new job today.
i have a beautiful healthy son who i love very much and is such a blessing even when he yells.
yeah the cops called me about it but they very much disagreed with her calling them. and i finally got a huge burden out of my life.
i have insurance. there are other doctors.

i am so very lucky. i love my life. i don't really have many friends but the ones i do have i know care about me very much. my mom supports me so much even when i disappoint her with my piercings and tattoos. i am so lucky to have such a generous, caring mother.
God takes care of me. my family. He can take care of YOU too. : )

2 comments:

  1. awwww...i kinda love you :) you are kinda an inspiration to me as a new wife..thought you should know <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dont worry hon. Im always here for you and God is really pulling through when we need Him. Your faith is a really big encouragement for me and I really admire you for it

    ReplyDelete