3.27.2009

beathag, cricket, and carni

I am not pregnant.
But i will be someday.
Since I found out Ava was one of the most popular girl names now I must change.
Adam got out the baby name book yesterday and I came across the name moose. Since then I have been curious as to what other crazy names there might be. These are the crazy girl names I have found so far.
Baby--this would be hassel free i guess
Bar--it means a lawyer. no it doesn't.
Beathag--this is not attractive
Bera--resembling a bear
Berthhog--wealthy women...?
Butch--really?
Caca--I would rather not write what this means in spanish
Catcus--
Carni--this is very appealing! i love carnis!
Celery--it means...celery!
Chick--
Christmas--
Cotton--
Cricket--
Dice--
Dike--it said it means goddess of justice. that's not what I heard.

Sorry If i offended anyone with making fun of these names. you should change yours if it is one of these. i'm just saying.

2 comments:

  1. i'm voting for beathad dike garvin... oh wait, that's my baby's name

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are too funny! i love you.

    ReplyDelete