3.19.2009

Random thoughts, picture, etc.

this is what you get when you let a 4 year old take pictures.












And this is how your house looks with having three crazy kids all day, a kid/husband, and a migrane. awesome.


I'm currently babysitting anywhere from 2-6 kids 5 days a week plus i have my own. After 2 weeks and no job for the husband I decided to try and start working evenings and sundays leaving me with no days off if i get the kind of hours i want. this is not complaining. God has blessed me with the kids i have, the parents i work for, and the income i am receiving. plus since the hubby has been home he is a huge help. i dont need to worry about simply going to the bathroom, for now anyways. calling my old boss this evening and telling him i would like to come back was a little hard considering how i left. but hey at least i already know how to do the job and well, i already have had more time in there than one person, and i know every regular customer. sure not putting jonah to bed everyday will be a bummer and the hubby will have to make due without my dinners some nights but it will feel good to be making all the money! since i went back to work 5 weeks after having jonah and left 3 months later i know i can do it now. i left before because they made me close 3-4 nights a week so that meant getting off work around 10 when jonah was awake still adam had to be up for work at 3! this did not make him happy. but right now i'm hoping that they will need me a good amount. i tried to convince a friend that works there to call off a lot and she wasn't having it! oh well.

Random thoughts:

God has been doing really cool stuff for us lately. Adam and I read out of 3 devotions every night before bed and one night (in this joyce meyer devotion) it said to try and pray to God about even the little stuff. it sounds so simple but if you really think about it, God doesn't want you to be upset, sad, frustrated about things, even the little things. so ever since then i have tried to at least talk to Him about my feelings and ask Him to help out. so really cool things have been happening and I love it. : )


Since I became a Christian every once in a while when I am really worshipping and my eyes are closed, I get this sensation like I'm a little kid and God is holding me by my hands spinning me around. I'm not crazy! Promise! When I was little my grandpa used to always do that with me
and I always say God just knows how much I always loved that!


Random pictures : )

1 comment:

  1. you are so cute! thats definitely where jonah gets it all

    ReplyDelete