5.27.2009

cussin', video game playin', makeup wearin' babies

























I'm not sure how my son knows the things he does but he's super smart! I've been shocked everyday by the things this kid points to when i ask, the way he does what i tell him, and frankly just because he's the cutest kid ever! We took him to the driving range, he knew exactly what to do. He knew what ducks were at young's even though they look nothing like the ducks he has as stuffed animals (which he has TONS of. he loves ducks and everywhere we go, he will find one, point and say ducky, ducky!) the other day he tried to put mascara on his eyes and lip gloss on his mouth. he knows how to operate our VCR and TV. He knows how to use our Xbox and how to move on video games. I mean this kid is watching EVERYTHING! time to not leave my bras and panties out I guess and not use even the slightest foul language since the other day it sounded like a**hole came out! I'm going to blame that one on the hubby!

No comments:

Post a Comment