5.19.2009

Happy Birthday Cutie!

Today is the Hubby's 22nd Birthday! We spent yesterday at the zoo (we go every year for his birthday since our first date was the zoo on his birthday, plus we just love it!) this year we got to take Jonah who loved it more than we expected and overall we just had a good day. Tonight it's olive garden for us and a nice evening relaxing.

About 2 months a go I wrote him 100 things that I loved about him as a husband, dad, and just as a person. Now I'm going to share some of those with my readers so that you know just how wonderful of a person I get the pleasure of being married to!
8. He has the coolest T shirts!
13. how much he loves jonah
17. How mch he knows about animals
22. How hard he tries to make us work
24 how good he is at guitar hero
27. how he always kisses me goodnight. always.
29. he is an amazing singer
40. how we make fun of billy mays together
48. how he likes beer but won't drink a lot/get drunk
55. he loves to see me smile and tries to see it all the time
62 how he will not wear green on st. patricks day
68. how much he accepts himself just the way he is
77. him playing guitar and singing makes me melt
88. very generous
99. his love for food
100. You are my other half. No one could complete me the way you do!
Love you babe!

1 comment: