5.20.2009

God's time = perfection

so you all are aware, I have started a new blog (agarvinphotography.blogspot.com) for my photography and all that good stuff. Since now I have a few prospects about selling and getting this thing started I figured it would be a good idea to have a more professional blog site. I will still be posting some pictures on here but you should also check out my other blog for pictures and such!
Since Adam's struggles with finding work and our money draining quickly God has really provided for us. Last year there was a mistake with our taxes and it has taken us forever to get the rest of our refund for 2007 (the lady took like 9 months to do it). This has been frustrating but now that we will be receiving that in about 2 weeks, it will be just in time! God's time is wonderful and perfect. Be patient and remember He WILL take care of you. : )

Here are some pictures, have a wonderful day.


1 comment:

  1. who are those beautiful people? especially that lady? whos that lady? sexy lady!

    ReplyDelete