2.03.2009

7 things


1. My sister-in-law abby is one of my very best friends ; )
2. My knee caps bend backwards when I'm standing
3. I graduated with over 300 kids I did not know (homeschooling)
4. I have two body piercings and 4 tattoos but I am a Chrsitian and pretty conservative
5. I am pretty easy going but I hate it when people lick their fingers around me
6. I cooked at a bowling alley for 4+ years but I am not white trash!
7. My husband and I dated for almost 2 years in high school, broke up for 2 and have been together again for 3!

I'm not tagging anyone on a count of not knowing anyone except Abby on here and she tagged me! : )

1 comment:

  1. yay for your first tag! when you come over i'll show you some blogs you might like. you can start by checking out the ones i follow. and you are one of my very best friends too:) and not just cause you're married to my brother!

    ReplyDelete