2.03.2009

Yay for Blogging!

So I decided to jump back into the world of blogging due to an increase in downtime. I used to blog for years and recently I went back and read most of it. It caused several emotions- sadness because of my long lost freedom, half the amount of bills to pay, and lots of good friends I've lost contact with for some reason or another. Joy- I have grown up and changed for the better so much since then, I saw what my life was like pre husband and beautiful baby and it made me appreciate them so much, and it made me excited to see what God has in store for me next! But it also made me want to blog again...so here I am.
My life is actually pretty boring. I am a stay at home mom of a 16 month old. Things that do make my life a little interesting-
1. my son is hilarious
2. my husband is hilarious
3. my cat is evil and hilarious
4. my parents are completely awesome and crazy
5. I babysit 5 boys almost every saturday for 10 hours (plus I have my own son!) I usually have some pretty good stories
6. my husband's friends are like my sons/friends. it's weird but they are great and also make for a good story time.
7. I try to live life to the fullest and I really mean that. Most people just say it but I have done some pretty crazy and fun stuff just for the experience. I have calmed down a little bit though : )
So this is all for my first post cause I have a kid I'm watching and he keeps trying to eat one of my candles. : )

2 comments: