2.05.2009

Praise Jesus!!

I recently had a ct scan done to make sure that I did not have anything going on with my brain that could be causing my migranes. I got the results back today (after waiting 2 weeks-ugh) and they were all clear! This is really a huge blessing right now because it seems like so many things around me are going wrong, especially health wise. My sister is having all sorts of problems and I feel so terrible bad for her. My uncle is dying from cancer and my grandmother passed away just a few months a go. I'm not trying to sound depressing, I'm actually feeling very uplifted right now. I take things for granted way too often! Just a simple thing like finding out I don't have a tumor or something when I never really thought that I would makes me appreciate so much that I am alive and healthy! Don't get me wrong- I look forward to the day when I meet my Lord but I don't want that to come yet! I'm also looking forward to having more babies, grandkids, and a 50th anniversary with my hubby!
Anyway, life is good! Don't take a single day or anyone in it for granted! And here is my fat little man to make you smile :)

1 comment: