2.18.2009

Broken

Lord, I need a refresher. Things are hard and I feel like giving up. I'm discouraged, tired, and overall just sad. I know your this isn't the way that I should be feeling and the way I should be treated. I am your daughter. Your Princess. I want to be a better mother to my son. I want to be a better wife. I want to be so close to you that I can clearly hear your voice and see which direction you are pointing me in without all this stuff in the way. Take all this anxiety, stress, bitterness, self hate, and apathy away. Fill me with your love, compassion, forgivingness, and strength. Show me the right path Lord. I know I can handle this with your help.
amen.

2 comments:

  1. am praying that you find the refreshing you need;) love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to be here for you and show you the love you deserve. I want to love you as God loves you and show you that you are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete