2.07.2009

Tables vs. Who Ha's

YesterdayI was on yahoo and I typed something in and happened to see that the search suggestion was something like "news post on man having sex with table". My curiosity got the best of me and I clicked on it. Apparently this man (who lived in Ohio, big surprise!) got 6 months in jail for having sex with a outdoor table. I'm not kidding so here is the actual post.

BELLEVUE, OH -- Police say a man was arrested after admitting to, and being caught on DVD having sex with his picnic table repeatedly.
Investigators say they received a tip that Art Price Jr., 40, of 146 Brinker St. in Bellevue was having sex with a picnic table while outside on the deck. The incidents occurred between January and March 2008.
Police say on March 13, the tipster dropped off three DVDs which showed Price in the act. On four occasions, Price is seen naked and masturbating in the rear room near the open doorway; he then comes out to the deck. He tilts the metal round picnic table on its side and lays up against it and has sexual intercourse with the table. Afterwards he cleans the table and the deck.
Police say the the incidents occurred close to Ridge Elementary School.
On March 20 Huron County prosecutors met with investigating officers and were shown the DVDs. Later that day, Price was brought in for questioning.
Police say that during questioning, Price admitted he had sex with the picnic table. He also confirmed the incidents caught on the DVD and admitted to having sex with the table inside his home.
On June 18, 2008, Price pleaded 'no contest' to disseminating harmful material to juveniles and public indecency. According the the Huron County Department of Corrections, he was sentenced to six months in jail.


And I found this video. Don't worry it's just a news story on it, not him in the act!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MbY0j02cNqY


Questions:
1. Was his wife not giving him any? I mean I know some women really do withhold it but how long does it take until the man feels the need to do it with a table?

2. Inside the house as well? Ok so I understand that doing it in different places can be exciting but is that the same with a table?

3. Why does this man have to live in Ohio? That's just giving us a worse reputation.

4. Didn't his wife or maybe children notice something strange? I think I would notice if the Hubby went out back naked sometimes and came back in looking happier. I think that I would notice that I wasn't satisfying him the same way anymore and start asking questions. Can a man who likes doing a table like a vjay jay?

5. This one came from my sis in law-
What if he got the table preggo and had in tables??? : )

Priceless

No comments:

Post a Comment